1) How do I enroll to become a member of AM Bank Loyalty Program?
Enrollment to our loyalty program is free and automatic to all credit card holders within the program
2) How can I access AM Bank Loyalty Program website page?
Our website page is accessible through https://ambankrewards.com, where you can log in to your loyalty program account
3) What is the access mode to my loyalty program account?
The access mode to your loyalty program account is through the use of your mobile number or email address as a username and a PIN code as a password. A PIN Code will be sent to you by SMS by AM Bank. Upon first log in, you shall change the PIN Code sent to you and use it to log in later on.
4) What happens if I lose my PIN code?
If you lose your PIN code, contact our Call Center at 1210 or send an email to email@example.com and we will send you a new PIN code through SMS
5) Can I update my profile and personal details on my loyalty program account?
You can update your profile by logging into your loyalty program account. To update your contact details, including your email and mobile number, you will have to contact the call center at 1210.
6) How do I earn points on my credit card transactions?
Use your AM Bank credit card and earn points everywhere for every dollar you spend
7) What types of transactions are eligible for earning points?
You can earn points everywhere on all local/ international POS and E-Commerce transactions performed using your AM Bank credit card under the program. In addition, you can accelerate your point accumulation process by earning additional points at selected merchants as per our website and during specific promotional campaigns throughout the year
8) How long does it take to have the points credited to my account?
You can view your points 4 to 5 working days subsequent to your performed transaction
9) Which points out of my total point balance are redeemable?
All earned and accumulated points under your loyalty account are redeemable for rewards from our reward catalogue and/ or from AM Bank Travel
10) Where can I view the rewards and how many points do I have to accumulate per reward?
Upon logging into loyalty program account, you can view a reward catalogue with respective value of points per reward and from AM Bank Travel you can view unlimited travel options from different global airlines, hotels, and car rental agents at different mile values
11) How can I redeem my points?
We offer you a very friendly and easy redemption process, which can be done in three different ways. You can either redeem online on your loyalty program account page, OR call our Call Center, available 24/7, OR do Instant Redemption at selected merchants where you can redeem any reward at that merchant for your desired value of points
12) How can I identify which merchants accept Instant Redemption?
On our merchant network page, we have identified the merchants where you can do Instant Redemption
13) Can I have my redeemed reward delivered to any address I provide?
We do offer delivery service. Upon redeeming your points & selecting the desired item, enter your full address & the item will be sent to your door step. Delivery charges will apply.
14) What is AM Bank Travel?
It is a distinguished service we offer, where you can redeem your miles for travel on real time basis. Just specify your travel details and you can redeem your miles with unlimited number of options from global airlines, hotel operators and car rental agents. AM Bank Travel is a search engine that searches the web for all possible deals so you can select what suits you best
15) What are welcome points?
Welcome points are free points added once to your point balance as a gift from AM Bank
16) I checked my point balance and I have additional accumulated points on top of my welcome points. What are those points?
We have included a retroactive effect on all your spending starting 1st of Jan 2014. This implies that all your credit card spending from this date onwards is included in the point earning process
17) Do I accumulate points on all my main and supplementary credit cards under one account?
All your eligible credit cards under the program will accumulate points in one basket
18) If I cancel all my credit cards with AM Bank, will I be able to redeem my accumulated point balance?
You will be able to redeem your points in up to 30 days from cancellation. Otherwise your points will expire
19) Can I transfer my points to other AM Bank card holders?
You can transfer your points through our loyalty program website page to any AM Bank card holder under the loyalty program